Many colleges and universities in third world countries are now very keen on opening themselves to online education . This developing as well as the virtual schools widely gained much recognition from young generation students. They feel that the only way to share equal opportunities with the best colleges and universities in the US and Europe is only through virtual education. Although the cost of this education is a bit expensive since you need to buy a personal computer connected with the internet, those who can afford it are very much interested to join the online competition amongst international students.
Through the online education, international students all over the globe can easily interact with each other, meet new friends in foreign countries and make a study on everyone’s culture and the many developments that interest students. The worldwide education is now enhanced with the online education. In fact, a survey conducted showed that many colleges and universities in Asia and in other countries are now testing the viability of opening online education programs.
Education experts all over the globe have seen that in the next ten years many schools in the developed countries will start online education programs to be competitive, or else they will continue to be left behind. Although more developments are expected to happen in the US as far as information technology at least the developed countries are now catching up and currently studying their options. The competition in education is now on the new approaches on online education. Since the program is quite new many developers are now in the process of creating more educational software so that the online education will be developed in the next five years.
Expectations are now higher as to the new approaches in online education for the next five years. Many are positive that amazing things will happen as the geniuses of man continue to make wonders.
In fact, many education experts think that the worldwide education through the information superhighway will be gaining momentum within the next ten years. This will open doors to millions of students all over the globe. If that happens we can expect a million students to be enrolled online in a very near future.
Students are lucky now because they have lots of opportunities to maximize their careers. While many students don’t know yet about these opportunities many others are enjoying the privileges. The many opportunities for students all over the globe include student exchange study program, study grants abroad, student loans, scholarship program offered by both public and private schools as well scholarships from the institutions themselves.
Student study exchange program
There are many colleges and universities participating in this program aimed at each country’s cultures and traditions as well as developments of science and technology. If you are a student exchange scholar from US you will be given chances to choose what country you like. There are instances also that the schools would have to choose the country for you. This kind of exchange program is also supported by big international organizations. Every year some of them will sponsor some exchange students from a foreign country to become students in their own country for one year. These kinds of programs are very successful. Many students were able to travel places because of the program.
Study grants abroad
There are also many colleges and universities who offer study grants for qualified students. If you are interested to avail of this very rare opportunity you can start looking for many websites that offer this study grants program. This is also very exciting if you dream to study abroad. The study abroad program enables many students to tour to different places and study the cultures of a particular country.
Student loan programs
The student loan programs are widely accepted in many parts of the globe. Students who lack financial support to pursue a career are given the chance to apply for loans to supplement their schools needs. There are loan packages that students would have to apply. For those students who are no longer interested in their school because of several problems can also choose to apply for loan consolidation so that all her standing debt will be transferred to just one person. In the United States, the students can get a maximum loan of $3,500 every semester to augment their education needs.
The importance of private boarding schools are not yet felt by the parents that is why they continue to think it over and over again where to send their kids. In many colleges and universities all over the globe the private boarding school has been getting good responses from the communities.
Here are basic advantages in private boarding schools many parents of the world should consider looking at.
• Safety of students – In many private boarding schools all over the globe it is always a public knowledge that it is safer than in any normal colleges and universities. Although the students may feel boring inside but it not true. Many private boarding schools always make it a point that the student’s private boarding school experience is very exciting.
• Safety from bad influence – Usually in normal colleges and universities where students go home everyday and hangout with classmates and friends almost every night, there is great possibility that the bad influence of many friends can affect the students’ education. However, in private boarding schools, the institution makes it sure that every student is not allowed to go out every night except inside the premises of the dormitories and student villages created for the purpose.
• 24/7 security – Parents are assured that there are always security personnel that roam around the premises of the school to secure the students in the dorms and student villages. The security men would also make it a point that the students cannot get out especially during night time. The school is always concern of the safety of the students enrolled in private boarding schools and not just their academic education.
• Learn to become independent – Many parents of students who graduated in private boarding schools have observed that their children have learned so much in school. They can already stand in their own as far as handling their personal problems. They learn how to become independent-minden individuals.
• Learn the value of discipline – Many students who graduated in private boarding schools have always learned the value of discipline. As a whole, they become a respectable individual in the society. There is so much change in their behaviour. They become more positive and visionary person.
Many experts in education are claiming nowadays that the commercialized education in many countries of the world have also resulted in decline of the credibility of many schools. The tuition fees are too high but the quality of education is already at risk. At risk in the sense that many students are not satisfied the way the schools run the institution as well as the cut off of financial budget of many schools to acquire updated laboratory facilities. In fact, because of these scenarios, many student organizations all over the globe have been protesting in the schools. They’ve been attacking that commercialization in many schools must be stopped. They also want the government to intervene in this growing concerned. They are afraid that the decline in the quality of education could affect their careers in the future.
In third world countries of the world many students claimed they have been left by technology. While many students in progressive countries are enjoying the online schools for many decades already but at this time the education online are not yet available in their respective countries. In this way, the students feel the need to create an alliance of worldwide students to bat for unified developments in education. The online schools which they claimed must already reach their countries are still considered an impossible dream. The governments are still inutile as far as giving enough priority and budget for education.
Even if online education is for everybody but the students in third world countries still feel the need to open these schools in their countries. After all, education should be accessible for everyone, no matter what country you belong. It should be affordable even to the poorest of the poor. However, the government’s inability to address education concerns remains to be a question not appropriately answered. Many students are still claiming that third world countries will remain to be poor if their people will not be properly educated believing that education could very well liberates man from the bondage of poverty.
Unless all these pressing concerns will be addressed by the governments in third world countries the students will continue to protest for the right kind of education as it is guaranteed in the constitution that the government should create programs that will make education more accessible to all as well as allocate considerable funding to maintain the quality of education even in government-run institutions for learning.